- An overview of a talk I gave on taking science journalism "upstream" (including a brilliant comments thread).
- Another talk overview, this time about scientists online political engagement on the run-up to the election.
- Some extra notes on science and comedy, linked to a post I wrote for the Guardian's science blog festival.
- A brief outline of the Rhys Morgan and Miracle Mineral Solution story, and what that means as an example of inter-generational health communication in a digital age.
- A post linking to my second piece for the Guardian's science blog festival, this time on the physicist, bomb-builder, balloon-launcher, political activist, cowboy(ish), teacher and museum-maker Frank Oppenheimer.
Wednesday, 29 September 2010
what you've been missing
A little taste of what you've missed if you haven't directed your reader to this blog's new location: